- Lake St. George Field Centre
- 950 Bethesda Side Rd, Richmond Hill,
As dusk descends on the waters of Lake St. George, experience evocative, contemporary tribal sounds performed on the lake! Enjoy this mystical floating concert from a spot at the water’s edge, or in a canoe.
• Enjoy storytelling, dance and music outdoors at dusk.
• Experience a floating concert by canoe or from the lawn performed by DATU, a modern Filipino music crew remixing cultural traditions.
• Explore Lantern Exhibit by Artist-in-Residence Joanne Rich and make your own paper sun catchers.
• Taste local flavours from seasonal food vendors.
• General Admission (Lawn Seating): $20 + HST (Blankets and lawn chairs welcome)
• Paddling and Admission: $40 + HST (Limited tickets available. Beginner and seasoned paddlers welcome.)
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit trca.ca/floatingconcert.