- Newmarket Farmer’s Market
- 200 Doug Duncan Drive, Newmarket,
Days are getting longer.
Temperatures are getting warmer.
And man, that sun feels GOOD – doesn’t it?
Time to take practice outside!
Trying something new this year, let’s see how it goes!
For the first Saturday of each month, we can meet under the trees, sun on our skin, playfulness in our step, to breathe some fresh air, move together, and take some time for F A M I L Y !
So here’s how it’ll work:
– classes are FREE, but weather-permitting, so please let me know if you’re coming so that I can let you know if we have to postpone due to weather.
– please bring your own mat / blanket to practice on, and please dress for the weather
– this class is in partnership with the Newmarket Farmer’s Market – thank you!
Any other questions? Feel free to reach out on social media (@calmunityyoga), 289-716-1784, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yay for sunshine!
Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to class to sign a quick waiver