- Sharon Temple National Historic Site and Museum
- 18974 Leslie St., Sharon ,
Join us for a spook-tacular evening of Halloween fun at the Sharon Temple National Historic Site & Museum!
Haunted Halloween activities:
– Spooky Halloween stories and green screen photos from East Gwillimbury Public Library
– Haunted trail walk (geared for children ages 7+)
– Visit the Knights House from Knights in the Classroom
– Take home a FREE pumpkin from the Pumpkin Patch
– Enjoy some warm apple cider
– Do the Monster Mash with DJ Demeanor
– Warm up by the Atlas Fire
The first 500 children will receive a Halloween surprise! Don’t forget your costumes, flashlight, and trick or treat bag. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Registration is not required for this event.
Thank you to our Sponsor!
Lander Realty Inc., Brokerage.