Winter Carnival – on now at the Markham Fairgrounds until January 8 – features a ton o’ fun and a slew of activities for all ages.
Winter Carnival is an unforgettable experience for the whole family. It is both an indoor and outdoor event featuring Ice Sculptures, Mechanical Rides, Bouncy Castles, Games, Magicians, DJs, Food, Shopping, Animatronic Dinosaurs, and much more. If you’re looking for amazing things to do near Toronto with family or friends this holiday season, we have you covered.
Located at the Markham Fairgrounds (10801 McCowan Rd) this unique event is sure to wow both children and adults alike. Don’t miss our live shows running daily and our incredible ice sculptures along with our roarrrring dinosaurs. This event is an immersive unique experience that you cannot miss!
Whether you want to take advantage of our many photo opportunities, go on thrill rides, try your luck at carnival games, take in a show, or try our delicious candy floss, no matter your age there is something for everyone.
- Child Admission (Unlimited Rides Included) $25.00 + HST
- Adult Admission (Unlimited Rides Included) $15.00 + HST
- Family Pass (2 Adults and 2 Children w/Unlimited Rides) $75.00 + HST
- 23 Months and under – Free Admission
- 14 years and under pays child admission